Favicon ie., favorites icon is also known as a website icon or page icon. This Favicon is associated with a particular website or webpage.
Favicon denote that particular website or webpage. A web designer can create such an icon with
FaviconGenerator.Org and use them as a brand or symbol which denotes their website.
Browsers that support favicons display them in the browser's URL bar, next to the site's name and in lists of bookmarks ie., the favorite website collection menu in the browser.
How to use Favicon Generator:
1. Locate your image. (in gif, jpg, jpeg, png format)
2. Enter Text (if any) used to generate a
Scrolling Text Favicon/Animated
3. Hit the Generate Favicon button.
4. Download the favicon.
5. Upload favicon.ico to the root of your website.
6. Add this after the <head> tag of your index/header page: <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">
7. You are Done!